Fine bubble characteristics
- Surfactant action
Because bubbles have a negative electrical potential, they attach easily to positively charged material such as stains etc. Bubbles are effective for lifting and separating various stains in water, for lessening viscosity through surfactant action which also enables cleaning of industrial products, and for mixing things.
- Impact pressure action
When bubbles break under pressure, this results in a local high-temperature state, causing impact and acting on the surrounding material.
It is expected that this effect can be widely used in state-of-the-art medicine where cell destruction is needed, as well as in areas such as brewing and fermentation.
- Bioactivity action
Bubbles have the effect of promoting growth of living organisms, and if oxygen is used as the gas, it is possible to increase the amount of dissolved oxygen with high efficiency. Unlike chemicals, bubbles can contribute to worry-free, safe growth of the body.
- Bubbles are present in liquid for an extremely long time
UFB are retained in water for a long time, moving in Brownian motion and not floating up to the atmosphere like ordinary bubbles.
- Production of free radicals through bubble breaking
Due to the self-breaking action of bubbles, they cause breakdown of water, nitrogen and other substances, thereby creating radicals.
*Properties of bubbles vary depending on the generation method, and it is not the case that all fine bubbles produce effects like the above.
Reduction in buoyancy
Smaller bubble diameter yields a commensurate reduction in buoyancy Bubbles move with the flow
Increase in surface area (dispersion effect)
Chemical reaction area increases to the degree that bubble diameter is small and bubble concentration is high.
Impact pressure effect
Ultra high pressure, a few thousand atmospheres There is a large increase in internal pressure as bubble diameter decreases
Bubbles have a negative charge Bubbles repel each other and will not coalesce
Promotes blood flow, Supplies oxygen Body surface temperature of the organism increases
Can arrive at all surfaces
of material in the water
“Shiatsu” (finger pressure)
effect, Effect of applying
pressure to skin of body
Production of free radicals (-OH etc.)
Ultra high temperature
(a few thousand degrees)
Separates and adsorbs material
fouling (positive charge)
Retains dissolved gas
creation Supply of
Use in chemical
Fine bubble martokets and effects
- Water purification and treatment, wastewater treatment, water quality improvement,
river and lake purification, reuse of rainwater, etc.
- See track record of adoption in environmental field
- Washing, oil/water separation, wastewater treatment, deodorization,
breakdown (chemical substances), etc.
- See track record of adoption in manufacturing.
- Wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, organic synthesis, degreasing
washing, equipment washing, etc.
- See track record of adoption in industry.
- Washing, sterilization, fermentation promotion, wastewater treatment,
recovery/reuse of waste edible oil, etc.
- See track record of adoption for foods.
- Increased yield, improved production environment, sterilization/purification of
hydroponic nutrient solution
- See track record of adoption in agriculture.
- Growth promotion, freshness retention, prevention of shellfish death, oyster
- See track record of adoption in fisheries.
- Bathing care, skin washing, prevention of periodontal disease, hydrogen water, oxygen water, etc.
- See track record of adoption in medicine.